Terms & Conditions
- The competition opens on 18/07/2018 and ends at 11:59 pm on 18/08/2018.
- The prize is a complimentary stay of 3 nights at Hotel Aguas de Ibiza and a daytrip in a private yatch to Formentera.
- The Prize is non-transferable and the winner is not entitled to a cash alternative.
- To participate in this competition, entrants need to enter their details in the form on the competition page.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or under must have permission from an adult to enter. Aguas de Ibiza employees are excluded from participation.
- It is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure that the contact details and email address they provide upon registration and entry are valid and correct.
- Entries in bulk, from agents or third parties will not be accepted.
- The winner will be selected at random and shall be notified by email.
- If the winner fails to provide an address for delivery of the prize within one calendar month of notification of their win or fails to meet any of the eligibility requirements, this may result in forfeiture of the Prize and the we reserve the right to disqualify the winner (without further liability to the winner) and offer the Prize to the next eligible entrant.
- The Prize will be offered to the winner subjetc to availability and valid until October 2019.
- The winner may be included in publicity material, and by entering into this competition, entrants agree to their name and image (the “Materials”) being used by us for publicity purposes in the event that they win. Entrants agree to grant the Promoter a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sub-licensable right and licence to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute and exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to any Materials contained in the entry worldwide and/or to incorporate the Materials in other works in any media now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in the Materials.
- The Aguas de Ibiza website’s terms and conditions can be found here: http://www.aguasdeibiza.com/en/legal-notice
- Aguas de Ibiza shall have final say on all matters regarding the competition and discussions regarding the competition will not be entered into. Aguas de Ibiza reserves the right to : (a) to declare as void any claims or entries resulting from any error(s) on any website operated by Aguas de Ibiza or where there has been error(s) in the preparation of the competition which may affect the competition results or the number of winners; (b) to add to or to waive any rules on reasonable notice; and/or (c) to modify, suspend or cancel the competition or any part of it at any stage in the event of virus, bugs, tampering, fraud or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Aguas de Ibiza, that corrupt or hinder the administration or security of the competition.
- Aguas de Ibiza excludes all warranties, representations, covenants and liabilities (whether Aguas de Ibiza or implied) relating to this competition and/or the prize to the fullest extent of the law.
- In the event that any part of these terms and conditions are found to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, that part shall be severed from the remainder and the validity of the other terms and conditions and the remainder of the part of the term in question shall not be affected.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Spain and any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Spanish courts.